|2008 - Craig Anderson||31||1636||15||7||5||0||74||2.71||977||903||.924||3|
2008-09 Cap Hit: $550,000
- Prefers fast American cars (a "pro" depending on your loyalties)
- Career highs in games played, minutes, wins, and shutouts
- Won four straight starts in March
- His 2.71 GAA includes (1) seven-goal, (1) six-goal, and (2) five-goal stinkers. Sparkling over a 31-game haul.
- Ready to be a number-one in this league?
- Thinks he's ready to be a number-one in this league
- The best bargain in all of goaltending won't be any longer
- Florida has a difficult decision to make: Vokoun or Andy, since Craig has stated his desire to be a starter
- Has a well-publicized yet serious ADD issue in the presence of
Puck BunniesIce Girls
We've been highly complimentary of Andy's efforts over the past two seasons, but this is simply too good a photo to pass up.
Undoubtedly the most complex UFA issue for the Panthers this summer, Craig wants the starter's role - and starter's money. From a purely simplistic end: What to do, what to do?
Sign Andy, trade T-Vo...opens up cap room and the Cats go with a goalie they know (41 votes)
Retain T-Vo, allow Andy to walk...you don't argue with an all-world talent such as Vokoun (29 votes)
70 total votes