- Are you one of those ADD types who simply can't sit still through round after seemingly endless round of Draft Day broadcasting? Here's the cure.
- Movin' on up? Or maybe down? Steve Gorten covers the options.
- Our good bud Stanley C. from Cat Scratch provides his take on Florida's possibilities for the weekend:
The Panthers currently, and I stress currently, hold the 14th, 44th, 135th, and 165th picks. Their 3rd, 4th, and 7th round picks have all been traded away prior. Now what picks Florida will actually make remains to be seen, as there is that Bouwmeester character still on Florida's roster. The likelihood is that he, or rather "negotiating rights," will be traded away before Friday, and draft pick or picks might be coming back, but until that happens, we'll just focus on what we know.
- Port Hawkesbury loves the Panthers more than you do.
- Valeri Bure's brother to the HOF? Despite less than 800 games, it's no question says Dave Joseph:
"Consider he scored 60 goals in consecutive seasons in 1992-93 and 1993-94, and scored more than 50 goals in three of four seasons between 1997-01."
- Five teams willing to part with a third rounder for Jay? The sound you hear is the market crashing.
- Fanhouse looks at teams in the Southeast division. What's this about Bouwmeester leaving the organization?
- On Frozen Pond is frequently updating from Montreal. And pssst: is the sale of the Cats kaput?
- THN's Adam Proteau recaps each teams' season (through motion picture reviews). I've never heard of the movie, nor is any of this original:
Movie: What Just Happened?
Summary: The Panthers throw away another promising season with their now-traditional springtime letdown period and follow it by losing their GM (Jacques Martin) and, most likely, their best defenseman (Jay Bouwmeester).
Real Review: "Considering everyone involved, this is a disaster of epic proportions." – Austin Kennedy, Sin Magazine
- Gettin' stoked for tomorrow, kids! Stay tuned...could be a wild 24 hours.