So far this season we've seen much better nicknames for a number of Panther players then we've had for a number of years. So I thought I would try to compile a list of what we've been calling players especially on this blog since the season began.
Listed here in no particular order are the nicknames of some of our most beloved Panther players. I may have forgotten a player or one of the players nicknames, if that's the case please indicate it in the comments so I can included it in a later post on this same subject. I would also say that we can use the comments area to keep track of any new nicknames for Panthers players throughout the rest of the season.
1. Tomas Fleischmann - "Flash", "Butters"
2. Jacob Markstrom - "The Alien"
3. Jason Garrison - "Boom Boom", "Garribomb", "Garriboom", "B-52"
4. Brian Campbell - "Soupy"
5. Marcel Goc - "Dracula"
6. Tim Kennedy - "PB&J"
7. Dmitry Kulikov - "Hotel Kulifornia"
8. Ed Jovanovski - "Jovo-Cop"