A few links to pass along before our Panthers/Blues preview (around 3) and Live Game Thread (at 6):
- Need to reiterate this for those who may not have seen it: as John mentioned in his excellent post yesterday on the importance of the current homestand, check out Sports Club Stats daily for real-time updates on Florida's playoff chances going forward. It's simply an incredible site. We now have it bookmarked on the lefthand sidebar.
- AccuScore is favoring Florida in tonight's matchup. Kinda kewl, and not something we're all that familiar with.
- The locals are reporting winger Cory Stillman has fallen victim to yet another freak injury, opening the door for a Michal Repik appearance - 8g, 32a with ROC - in Sunrise (Sun-Sentinel and Miami Herald). Yeah, he's aging and losing a step before our eyes, but minus his leadership - and that of captain Bryan McCabe - who carries the Cats?
- St. Louis Faithful are hoping tonight may feature the return of previously-injured goaltender Jaroslav Halak, who would face off - figuratively - against Tomas Vokoun (13-10-3, 2 SO vs. Das Blues).
- Raw Charge's DTV takes a quick peek at the Southeast Division. Any time our pals on the left coast drop a rat reference, we're smiling.
- Add Boston to the growing list of clubs (with Pittsburgh at the head of the line) in dire need of a veteran center. Do they have the assets to make a move?
- Send some South Florida love over to Game Time; they could probably use it right about now.