With the NHL playoffs really starting to kick into high gear, there has been no shortage of great games, plays, goals, and of course, controversial plays. Here is just a quick look at an array of articles that look into some of what we've seen so far in the playoffs, and what it will or has already impacted.
- National Post looks into how the NHL may be promoting the ferocious types of plays that we've seen recently from the likes of Brent Seabrook and Milan Lucic.
- Forbes has a look into how the NHL failed to really deter illegal head shots with the Seabrook suspension.
- On the topic of the Seabrook hit, what else occurred on that play that is concerning about the nature of the game?
- Someone made a T-Shirt out of that? How much more disrespectful can people be?
- The refereeing in Game 3 of Tampa vs Montreal certainly turned some heads.
- Speaking about that game, should Steven Stamkos have returned at all after taking a knee to the head?