The Florida Panthers approach an unseasonably-warm Edmonton's Northlands Coliseum Rexall Place. Here head coach Peter DeBoer requests valet parking.
Not expecting a whole lot of anything today, given the Cats and Oil aren't exactly making headlines these days. With the exception of the goalie non-controversy in Florida, fans await the return of, well, anyone from the injured list. Alas, the rundown:
LITTER BOX LINERS
- Miami Herald: Zednik, Murphy, ups and downs on the road
- Sun-Sentinel: unique content
- Edmonton Sun: happy to be home
- Edmonton Journal: Nillson, Gagne hurt; Blog: salivating for Jay-Bo
- Rochester Democrat and Chronicle: AHL Amerks' nightmare continues