Here's the link to the entire season, but we'll cover a few of the more interesting aspects in this rundown. A side note: FSN has not announced their television lineup as yet. Ya know, high school football from Kissimmee being the ratings hammer that it is...
- 10/02/09: Florida plays visitor to the Blackhawks in Helsinki. CLG_74 makes W4E look the fool yet again. "17 Minutes", anyone?
- 10/03/09: Panthers grab the dark unis for tail end of "home-and-home" with Chicago in Finland. Koistinen Fever gains traction.
- 10/09/09: Hurricanes host Cats in first game back on North American soil. Hoping for a better result than last year's "first game".
- 10/10/09: Technical Home Opener in Sunrise, taking on Jacques Lemaire's Devils. Anyone in western Virginia have Center Ice? My brother's getting married. On this day. DpD...gonna need ya for this one.
- 10/16/09: The Chris Pronger lovefest rolls into South Florida. Panthers better be wearing extra protection. Everywhere.
- 10/23/09: Stanley Cup champion Penguins open the ancient Igloo doors to Cats. Wanna bet Jeff Taffe is in the Cats' lineup?
- 10/30/09: Panthers travel to Dallas, find old friend Karlis Skrastins playing Sergei Zubov Fantasy Camp.
- 11/06/09: First visit by Washington Capitals. Local Segway rental shops already gearing up.
11/14/09: NHL Number One overall pick John Tavares
probablymakes first appearance at the BAC with Islanders.
11/20/09: Stanley Cup
losersrunners-up Detroit hosts Panthers.
- 11/23/09: Penguins visit Sunrise. Re-hash Jeff Taffe comment from above.
- 11/25/09: The Bionic Groin of Marian Gaborik - and his Rangers - head to Broward. Always a treat.
- 11/27/09: Leafs at BankAtlantic! Ditto above.
- 12/02/09: Craig Anderson returns to South Florida with his Avs; hopefully he's sewn up the starter's position. A serious round of applause for this guy, okay? He represented. A class act all the way.
- 12/05/09: Say hi to Rick Dudley, Anthony Stewart, and Noah Welch.
- 12/07/09: Sheldon Souray??? On December Seventh??? Blasphemy!
- 12/31/09: No interest in this home game on the final night of the calendar year.
- 01/16/10: First visit by 2009 second overall draft pick Victor Erik Olof Hedman. Could use some size...
- 02/05/10: My birthday! Oh, and the Flames are in town.
- 02/11/10: Are we quite done with this yet? Panther fans still have a team. The guy who traded this dood does not. Game over.
- 02/14/09: St. Valentine's Day signifies the beginning of the Olympic break. Snooze. Unless Jeremy Roenick decides to play house mother at the Olympic Village.
- 04/10/10: Final road game. In Tampa Bay. Can't begin to predict this one.
- 04/11/10: Final home game. In Sunrise. Against Tampa Bay. Forget who may be coaching the Bolts at that point...who'll be owning the Bolts?
Which game are you looking forward to?