The Panthers Fan Fest consists of two days of fun-filled activities, including exclusive season seat owner events, to mark the beginning of Panthers training camp.
Saturday, Sept. 20
- Panthers open practice: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Broadcaster’s question and answer with Steve Goldstein, Denis Potvin and Bill Lindsay hosted by Randy Moller: 12:30 p.m. – 1 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 21
- Panthers open practice: 10 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
- Panthers intra-squad scrimmage: 11 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Player autographs post scrimmage (all fans):
11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m. & 12:45 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Food trucks at IceDen: Noon – 2 p.m.
(times subject to change without notice)
Other festivities at Panthers Fan Fest include an appearance by Stanley C. Panther and Fox Sports Florida Girls, as well as interactive games and activities, the Panthers bounce house and much more.
We'll pass along exactly what "exclusive season seat owner events" includes when we learn it ourselves. Interesting to note that the Cats recently dumped the "Ice Dancers" concept, only to be replaced (if only for a weekend) by the Fox Sports Florida Girls. Just sayin'.
Anyway, training camp is always a lot of fun and provides a front-row seat to not only the practices/scrimmages, but the players, coaches & members of management themselves. If you've never been, it really puts a human face on the franchise.