Panthers (3-4-0 6P) at Canadiens (1-6-1 3P)
- WHEN: 7:30 p.m. ET - LBC GameThread right here at 7:00ish
- WHERE: Bell Centre - Montreal, PQ
- ON THE TUBE: FOX Sports Florida, RDS, TSN2
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), 1370 WAXE (TC), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #FlaPanthers, ##GoHabsGo, #FLAvsMON, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Eyes On The Prize
- SB NATION: Game Feature Hub
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 1 of 4 (0-0-0)
- ALL-TIME vs MON (RS): 42W-32L-6T 8OTL 3SOL 225GF 238GA
- ALL-TIME at MON (RS): 21W-14L-3T 4OTL 2SOL 102GF 112GA
- LAST MEETING: MON 4, Host FLA 1 - (Recap) - 4/3/2017
- NEXT MEETING: December 30, 2017
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Reimer (2-2-0 .915/3.14 0SO) vs Price (1-5-0 .881/3.95 0SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Montreal
Despite winning their first game of the season, the Montreal Canadiens have reached the point of desperation when it comes to getting a victory.
With Montreal riding a seven-game losing streak for the first time since 1940, the consistency and team chemistry are amiss.
It is hard to believe that this is the same team that boasted lengthy winning streaks to start the last two seasons, but in reality, it isn't the same club that welcomes the Florida Panthers to the Bell Centre on Tuesday night.
On the other side of the spectrum, the Panthers (3-4-0) are coming off a big 4-1 road win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. The Panthers were dealt a big blow when veteran goaltender Roberto Luongo went down with a hand injury and was placed on the injured reserve list that same morning, but veteran goalie James Reimer took the reins and made 41 saves to help seal the Florida victory. (More via AP)
- TAMPA BAY (7-1-1 15P) at Carolina (3-2-1 7P) 7 p.m.
- DETROIT (4-4-1 9P) at BUFFALO (2-5-2 6P) 7:30 p.m.
- Los Angeles (6-1-1 13P) at OTTAWA (4-1-3 11P) 7:30 p.m.
- Idle: TOR (14P), BOS (6P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets