Panthers (27-20-10 64P) at Blues 31-23-5 67P)
- WHEN: 8 p.m. ET - LBC GameThread right here at 7:30ish
- WHERE: Scottrade Center - St. Louis, MO
- ON THE TUBE: FOX Sports Florida, FOX Sports Midwest, NHLN
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM, 640 WMEN
- GOODIES: Super Hero Night Feb 22! Faith and Family/UCF/Hockey ‘n Heels Night Feb 24! NHL Centennial Fan Arena March 2-4 (with watch party vs Philadelphia)!
- SOCIALS: #FlaPanthers, #STLBlues, #FLAvsSTL, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: St. Louis Game Time
- SB NATION: Game Feature Hub
- BACK-TO-BACK? (FLA/STL): None/None
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 1 of 2 (0-0)
- ALL-TIME vs STL (RS): 8W-18L-3T 1OTL 1SOL 53GF 82GA
- ALL-TIME at STL (RS): 4W-11L-1T 0OTL 0SOL 23GF 45GA
- LAST FIVE vs STL (RS): 1-3-1 9GF 16GA
- LAST MEETING: STL 5 - FLA 3 at Sunrise (Todd’s Recap) - 02/12/2016
- NEXT MEETING (RS): Thursday, April 6 at the BB&T
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Reimer (11-6-4 .918/2.48 0SO) vs Allen (22-15-3 .902/2.69 2SO)
- TALE OF THE TAPE via Left Wing Lock
- JAGR WATCH: All-time vs LA (RS): 31GP 8G-19A 27P +4 0GWG
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / St. Louis
The Blues should get a boost on Monday night with the return of center Paul Stastny to the lineup. He has missed the last four games because of a lower-body injury. Prior to being injured on Feb. 9, Stastny had scored eight goals and added eight assists in his previous 15 games.
To begin a new winning streak, the Blues will have to put an end to a four-game winning streak for the Panthers, who earned a 3-2 victory over the Kings in Los Angeles on Saturday. All four wins have come on the Panthers' current road trip, which ends in St. Louis.
The Panthers have won seven of their last eight games as they battle for a playoff position in the Eastern Conference.
For the first time in franchise history, the Panthers won games in San Jose, Anaheim and Los Angeles on the same trip. Saturday's win was their first in Los Angeles since 2002.
"It's been a really big road trip for us so far," Jussi Jokinen told NHL.com. "Obviously, we have all the players back now and we have a healthy team, so we're playing with lots of confidence. The bottom line is I think we see the playoff picture." (More from Yahoo! Sports via AP)
Last action from the Cats: 3-2 (REG) victory in Los Angeles 24 Saturday. Past five: 4-1-0 (streak: 4W)
Last action from the Blues: 3-2 (REG) loss at Buffalo Saturday. Past five: 4-1-0 (streak: 1L)
- Idle: MON (70P), OTT (68P), BOS (66P), TOR (65P), BUF (62P), TB (60P), DET (58P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets