Here are the winners of the six events:
- Fastest Skater – Connor McDavid, Edmonton Oilers, 13.378 seconds
- Puck Control Relay – Johnny Gaudreau, Calgary Flames, 27.045 seconds
- Save Streak – Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers, 12 saves
- Premier Passer – Leon Draisaitl, Edmonton Oilers, 1:09.088
- Hardest Shot – John Carlson, Washington Capitals, 102.8 mph
- Accuracy Shooting – David Pastrnak, Boston Bruins, 11.309 seconds
Tonight is the 3-on-3 tournament, which will see the Central Division take on the Pacific Division at 8:15 p.m. and Yandle and the Atlantic Division do battle with the Metropolitan Division an hour later. The two winners will face each other afterwards at 10:15 p.m for ASG bragging rights. Hopefully, Keith can do us proud.
The Springfield Thunderbirds were beaten 6-1 by the host Syracuse Crunch. Anthony Greco (18) scored the only T-Birds goal late in the first period, a power-play marker from Jacob MacDonald and Dryden Hunt, to pull Springfield to within one on the scoreboard. After a scoreless second, the Crunch scored four times in the third period to win going away. Samuel Montembeault took the loss, stopping 21 of 27 shots. The Thunderbirds remained in fourth place in the Atlantic Division, but they could use a victory tonight against fifth place Providence. The P-Bruins can jump Springfield in the standings with a win in regulation. Expect Chris Driedger to get the start.