Panthers (2-2-3 7P) at Predators (4-3-0 8P)
- WHEN: 8:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN
- ON THE TUBE: FOX Sports Florida, FOX Sports Tennessee
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), 1370 WAXE (TC), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #FlaPanthers, #Preds, #FLAvsNSH, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: On The Forecheck
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 1 of 2
- LAST MEETING: NSH 4, @FLA 1 - (Recap) - 2/1/2019
- NEXT MEETING: November 30, 2019
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Montembeault (0-0-1 .938/ 1.75 0SO) vs Rinne (4-0-0 .908/ 2.75 0SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Nashville
The Nashville Predators will host the Florida Panthers in an inter-conference tilt Saturday night from the Bridgestone Arena. The Panthers beat the Devils 6-4 on Monday before hosting the Avs on Friday night, a game that resulted in a 5-4 overtime loss. The Predators dropped a 5-2 road decision against the Coyotes in their previous action on Thursday night. These foes split last year’s two-game season series.
Full preview at Winners & Whiners
Saturday in the Atlantic (Standings/Panthers Playoff Chances):
- MONTREAL (3-2-2 8P) at St. Louis (3-1-3 9P) 3 p.m.
- OTTAWA (1-4-1 3P) at Arizona (3-2-1 7P) 7 p.m.
- BOSTON (5-1-1 11P) at TORONTO (4-3-1 9P) 7 p.m. NHL Network
- Colorado (6-0-1 13P) at TAMPA BAY (4-2-1 9P) 7 p.m.
- BUFFALO (6-1-1 13P) at San Jose (3-4-0 6P) 10:30 p.m.
Idle: DET (6P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets