Panthers (3-2-3 9P) vs Penguins (6-3-0 12P)
- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: BB&T Center, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: FOX Sports Florida, ATTSN-PT, ESPN+
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), 1370 WAXE (TC), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #FlaPanthers, #LetsGoPens, #PITvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Pensburgh
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 1 of 3
- LAST MEETING: @PIT 3, FLA 2 (OT) - (Recap) - 3/5/2019
- NEXT MEETING: January 5, 2020
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Bobrovsky (2-2-2 .872/ 4.07 0SO) vs Murray (5-2-0 .914/ 2.56 0SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Pittsburgh
It’s a battle of Eastern Conference teams on the ice down in the Sunshine State. The Pittsburgh Penguins travel down the east coast as they travel to face the Florida Panthers Tuesday night. Pittsburgh was blanked 3-0 at home by Vegas in their most recent contest Saturday night. Florida earned a 3-2 shootout win over Nashville on the road Saturday night in their previous game. The Penguins won two of three meetings between the teams last season, including a 3-2 overtime triumph at home in the most recent matchup on March 5, 2019.
Full preview at Winners & Whiners
Tuesday in the Atlantic (Standings/Panthers Playoff Chances):
- TORONTO (5-3-2 12P) at BOSTON (5-1-2 12P) 7 p.m.
- San Jose (3-5-0 6P) at BUFFALO (7-1-1 15P) 7 p.m.
- Vancouver (5-3-0 10P) at DETROIT (3-5-0 6P) 7:30 p.m.
Idle: MON (10P), TBL (9P), OTT (3P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets