Panthers (4-2-3 11P) vs Flames (5-5-1 11P)
- WHEN: 9:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: ScotiaBank Saddledome, Calgary, AB
- ON THE TUBE: FOX Sports Florida, SNW
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), 1370 WAXE (TC), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #FlaPanthers, #Flames, #FLAvsCGY, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Matchsticks and Gasoline
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 1 of 2
- LAST MEETING: @FLA 3, CGY 2 (SO) - (Recap) - 2/14/2019
- NEXT MEETING: March 1, 2020
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Bobrovsky (3-2-2 .878/ 3.75 0SO) vs Rittich 4-3-1 .912/ 2.84 1SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Calgary
The Calgary Flames will host the Florida Panthers in an inter-conference battle Thursday night from the Scotiabank Saddledome. The Panthers posted a 4-2 home win over the Penguins on Tuesday night, and the Flames dropped a 5-3 home decision to the Capitals in their latest action. Each team recorded one win in last year’s season series.
Full preview at Winners & Whiners
Tuesday in the Atlantic (Standings/Panthers Playoff Chances):
- San Jose (3-5-1 7P) at MONTREAL (4-3-2 10P) 7 p.m.
- BUFFALO (8-1-1 17P) at New York Rangers (2-4-1 5P) 7 p.m.
Idle: BOS (14P), TOR (12P), TBL (11P), DET (6P), OTT (5P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets