Panthers (0-1-0 0P) vs Lightning (1-0-0 2P)
- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: BB&T Center, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: FOX Sports Florida, SUN Sports
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), 1370 WAXE (TC), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #FlaPanthers, #GoBolts, #TBLvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Raw Charge
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 2 of 4
- LAST MEETING: @TBL 5, FLA 2 - (Recap) - 10/3/2019
- NEXT MEETING: December 10, 2019
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Bobrovsky (0-1-0 .862/ 4.07 0SO) vs Vasilevskiy (1-0-0 .946/ 2.03 0SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Tampa Bay
It’s an Atlantic Division battle between the teams from the Sunshine State again. The Tampa Bay Lightning are on the road as they complete a home and home set with the Florida Panthers Saturday night. In the opening game of the season for both teams, it was the Lightning picking up a 5-2 win at home on Thursday night. Will the Lightning go on the road and complete the sweep of the series or can the Panthers bounce back and defend their home ice in this contest?
Full preview at Winners & Whiners
Thursday in the Atlantic (Standings/Panthers Playoff Chances):
- MONTREAL (0-0-1 1P) at TORONTO (2-0-0 4P) 7 p.m.
- New Jersey (0-0-1 1P) at BUFFALO (1-0-0 2P) 7 p.m
- New York Rangers (1-0-0 2P) at OTTAWA (0-1-0 0P) 7 p.m
- DETROIT (0-0-0 0P) at Nashville (1-0-0 2P) 8 p.m.
- BOSTON (1-0-0 2P) at Arizona (0-0-1 0P) 9 p.m
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets