Panthers (1-1-0 2P) vs Hurricanes (3-0-0 6P)
- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: BB&T Center, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: FOX Sports Florida, FOX Sports Carolina
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), 1370 WAXE (TC), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #FlaPanthers, #TakeWarning, #CARvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Canes Country
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 1 of 3
- LAST MEETING: CAR 4, @FLA 3 (OT) - (Recap) - 3/2/2019
- NEXT MEETING: November 23, 2019
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Bobrovsky (1-1-0 .891/ 3.53 0SO) vs Reimer (1-0-0 .941/ 1.88 0SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Carolina
So far this season, the Carolina Hurricanes have looked very solid after making a surprisingly deep run in the Stanley Cup Playoffs last season. Specifically, the Hurricanes are undefeated through their first three games. In addition, Carolina’s opponents in those three games each scored at least 96 points last season so the Hurricanes have responded really well towards the pressure of playing high-quality teams this season. However, none of those wins have been easy by any means as each games has been decided by exactly one goal. Now, the Hurricanes will look to remain undefeated on Tuesday despite traveling to play a road game in a potentially hostile environment.
So far this season, the Florida Panthers have looked pretty good and should be in the hunt for a playoff spot by the end of the season. After failing to make the Stanley Cup Playoffs once again last season, the Panthers were expected to potentially get over the hump due to some newly acquired talent. The Panthers are currently 1-1 with both games coming against the Lightning. However, they did win their lone home game in their last game as they scored an impressive four goals en route to a one goal victory. Now, the Panthers get to face an undefeated Hurricanes team that will be looking to continue their winning ways. If Florida plans on actually making the playoffs, these are the type of games that it will need to win.
Full preview at Winners & Whiners
- Anaheim (2-0-0 4P) at DETROIT (2-0-0 4P) 7 p.m.
- BOSTON (2-0-0 4P) at Vegas (2-0-0 4P) 10 p.m
Idle: BUF (5P), TOR (5), MON (3P), TBL (3P), OTT (0P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets