- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: BB&T Center, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: FOX Sports Florida, Fox Sports North, Fox Sports Wisconsin
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), 1370 WAXE (TC), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #FlaPanthers, #MNWild, #MINvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Hockey Wilderness
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 1 of 2
- LAST MEETING: @FLA 6, MIN 2 - (Recap) - 3/8/2019
- NEXT MEETING: January 20, 2020
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Driedger (1-0-0 1.000/ 0.00 1SO) vs Kahkonen (1-0-0 .941/ 2.00 0SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Minnesota
It’s an interconference match-up on the ice down in the Sunshine State. The Minnesota Wild heads on the road as they travel to face the Florida Panthers Tuesday night. Minnesota earned their third straight win as they took down Dallas 3-2 in a shootout Sunday at home in their last game. Florida blanked Nashville 3-0 at home Saturday night in their latest contest. The Wild has won seven of the last 10 meetings though it was the Panthers taking a 6-2 home win in the most recent match-up on March 8, 2019.
Full preview at Winners & Whiners
- Carolina (16-10-1 33P) at BOSTON (19-3-5 43P) 7 p.m.
- New York Islanders (18-5-2 38P) at at MONTREAL (11-10-6 28P) 7 p.m.
- TORONTO (13-11-4 30P) at Philadelphia (15-7-5 35P) 7 p.m.
- TAMPA BAY (12-9-3 27P) at Nashville (12-10-4 28P) 8 p.m. NBCSN
- OTTAWA (11-15-1 23P) at Vancouver (13-11-4 30P) 10 p.m.
Idle: BUF (31P), DET (17P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets