Panthers (22-15-5 49P) vs Coyotes (24-16-4 52P)
- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: BB&T Center, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: FOX Sports Florida, Fox Sports Arizona Plus
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), 1370 WAXE (TC), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #FlaPanthers, #Yotes, #ARIvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Five For Howling
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 1 of 2
- LAST MEETING: @FLA 4, ARI 2 (Recap) - 3/21/2019
- NEXT MEETING: February 25, 2020
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Driedger (4-1-0 .944/ 1.82 1SO) vs Hill (0-0-0 .938/ 2.07 0SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Arizona
It’s an interconference contest on the ice in the Sunshine State between a pair of teams trying to improve their playoff positioning. The Arizona Coyotes are on the road as they travel to face the Florida Panthers Tuesday night. Arizona earned a 6-2 home win over Philadelphia in their last game Saturday night. Florida picked up a 4-1 road victory over Pittsburgh Sunday night in their last game. The Panthers have won four of the last five meetings between the teams, including a 4-2 home victory in the most recent contest on March 21, 2019.
Full preview at Winners & Whiners
Tuesday in the Atlantic (Standings/Panthers Playoff Chances):
- Vancouver (23-15-4 50P) at TAMPA BAY (24-13-4 52P) 7 p.m.
- OTTAWA (16-21-5 37P) at Washington (29-9-5 63P) 7 p.m.
- MONTREAL (18-18-7 43P) at DETROIT (10-30-3 33P) 7:30 p.m.
- BOSTON (24-8-11 59P) at Nashville (19-15-7 45P) 8 p.m. ESPN+
Idle: TOR (53P), BUF (45P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets