Panthers (22-16-5 49P) vs Canucks (23-16-4 50P)
- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: BB&T Center, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: FOX Sports Florida, SNP
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 850 WFTL (PB), 1370 WAXE (TC), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #FlaPanthers, #Canucks, #VANvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Nucks Misconduct
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 2 of 2 (0-1-0)
- LAST MEETING: @VAN 7, FLA 2 (Recap) - 10/28/2019
- NEXT MEETING: Stanley Cup or 2020-21 season
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Bobrovsky (15-12-4 .895/ 3.33 1SO) vs Demko (8-4-1 .903/ 3.07 0SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Vancouver
It’s an interconference contest on the ice in the Sunshine State between a pair of teams trying to improve their playoff positioning. The Vancouver Canucks are on the road as they travel to face the Florida Panthers Thursday night. Vancouver was walloped 9-2 on the road by a streaking Tampa Bay team Tuesday night in their last game. Florida fell 5-2 on home ice to Arizona in their previous contest Tuesday night. The Canucks have won the last three meetings between the teams, including rolling to a 7-2 win at home in the first matchup this season on October 28, 2019.
Full preview at Winners & Whiners
Tuesday in the Atlantic (Standings/Panthers Playoff Chances):
- Winnipeg (23-16-4 50P) at BOSTON (25-8-11 61P) 7 p.m.
- Edmonton (23-17-5 51P) at MONTREAL (18-19-7 43P) 7 p.m
- Arizona (25-16-4 54P) at TAMPA BAY (25-13-4 54P) 7 p.m.
- BUFFALO (19-17-7 45P) at St. Louis (27-10-7 61P) 8 p.m.
Idle: TOR (54P), OTT (37P), DET (25P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets