Panthers (33-24-6 72P) vs Maple Leafs (33-23-8 74P)
- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: BB&T Center, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: FOX Sports Florida, TVAS, TSN4
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 850 WFTL (PB), 1370 WAXE (TC), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #FlaPanthers, #LeafsForever, #TMLvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Pension Plan Puppets
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 3 of 4 (2-0-0)
- LAST MEETING: FLA 5, @TOR 3 (Recap) - 2/3/2020
- NEXT MEETING: March 23, 2020
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Bobrovsky (23-18-5 .900/ 3.24 1SO) vs Andersen (26-13-6 .906/ 2.98 2SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Toronto
It’s a battle between a pair of teams battling for the final guaranteed playoff spot in the Atlantic Division down in the Sunshine State. The Toronto Maple Leafs are on the road as they take on the Florida Panthers Thursday night. Toronto comes in off a 4-3 road win over Tampa Bay Tuesday night in their last contest. Florida earned a 2-1 road victory over Arizona in their previous game Tuesday night. The Panthers have won both match-ups this season, including a 5-3 road triumph in the most recent meeting on February 3.
Full Preview at Winners & Whiners
Tuesday in the Atlantic (Standings/Panthers Playoff Chances):
- New York Rangers (34-24-4 72P) at MONTREAL (29-27-9 67P) 7 p.m.
- Chicago (27-28-8 62P) at TAMPA BAY (40-18-5 85P) 7 p.m.
- Dallas (37-20-6 80P) at BOSTON (39-13-12 90P) 7:30 p.m. NBCSN
- Vancouver (34-22-6 74P) at OTTAWA (21-31-12 54P) 7:30 p.m.
- Minnesota (30-25-7 67P) at DETROIT (15-46-4 34P) 7:30 p.m.
Idle: BUF (66P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets