- WHERE: Enterprise Center, St. Louis, MO
- ON THE TUBE: FOX Sports Florida, NHL Network, FOX Sports Midwest
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), 1370 WAXE (TC), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #FlaPanthers, #STLBlues, #FLAvsSTL, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: St. Louis Game Time
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 1 of 2
- LAST MEETING: STL 3, @FLA 2 - (Recap) - 2/5/2019
- NEXT MEETING: March 21, 2020
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Driedger (6-2-1 .936/ 2.16 1SO) vs Binnngton (30-12-7 .911/ 2.57 3SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / St. Louis
The Florida Panthers will resume their playoff chase when they visit the St. Louis Blues on Monday night.
The Panthers enter the day closer to third in the Atlantic Division — three points behind third-place Toronto — than they are to the second wild card in the East (three points behind Carolina).
The Western Conference-leading Blues have won nine of their last 10 games. They shut out the Chicago Blackhawks 2-0 on the road Sunday night to maintain their two-point lead over Colorado for both the top spot in the conference and the Central Division lead.
They needed to tighten up their defensive play after suffering a 4-2 loss at New Jersey on Friday.
Full preview at Field Level Media
- Washington (41-20-7 89P) at BUFFALO (29-31-8 66P) 7 p.m. ESPN+
Idle: BOS (98P), TBL (92P), TOR (79P), MON (71P), OTT (62P), DET (39P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets