As we know, the Florida Panthers were supposed to open the season with two games against the Dallas Stars. Those games were postponed due to an outbreak of positive covid-19 tests among Dallas players and staff.
The NHL has rescheduled the tilts which has affected some other games along the way.
- Dallas at Florida moved from January 14 to February 22 at 7 p.m.
- Dallas at Florida moved from January 15 to May 3 at 7 p.m.
- Florida at Detroit moved from February 21 to February 20 at 7 p.m.
- Dallas at Florida moved from February 23 to February 24 at 5 p.m.
- Florida at Tampa Bay moved from May 4 to March 16 at 7 p.m.
Ty Smilanic was held without a point or shot on goal in Quinnipiac’s 3-0 win over Colgate. Smilanic finished the game with an even rating.
Carter Berger drew an assist, had one shot on goal and finished with a +1 rating in Connecticut’s 6-5 overtime win over New Hampshire.
Cole Krygier had one shot on goal and finished with an even rating in Michigan State’s 3-2 loss to Penn State.
Florida will be getting a motivated bunch of Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday evening. The Blackhawks were beaten a second time by the Tampa Bay Lightning to fall to 0-2 and last place in the Central Division. Looks like Malcolm Subban will get the start for Chicago.