- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: FLA Live Arena, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: Bally Sports Florida, Altitude
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #GoAvsGo, #COLvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Mile High Hockey
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: First Meeting
- LAST MEETING: FLA 4, @COL 3 - (Recap) 10/30/2019
- NEXT MEETING: December 12, 2021
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Bobrovsky (2-0-0 .935 / 2.47 0SO) vs Johansson
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Colorado
The Florida Panthers have high hopes for this season and so far so good as they are out to a 3-0 start. They began with a pair of home wins over Pittsburgh and the islanders, before heading out to the road to face the defending champs, Tampa Bay. Florida continued their perfect start with a 4-1 win in that game and it could be a sign of a team that may be the best in the Eastern Conference. Can the Panthers keep it rolling against a Colorado team that is off to a slow start? We shall see. Scoring in the win over the Bolts was Brandon Montour (1st Of The Year), Aleksander Barkov, (2nd) Anton Lundell (1st), and Anthony Duclair (3rd).
The Colorado Avalanche are off to a 1-2 start which is slow for them, but we note that they were just 4-3 last year before eventually going on to tie Vegas for the most points in the league. Thanks to a tie-breaker, Colorado won the President’s Trophy and they are once again, one of the favorites in the league to do so. Colorado will be tested in this one as Florida could very well be the best team in the Eastern Conference. Colorado enters this game off of a 6-3 loss to Washington on the road and scoring in the loss was J.T. Compher (2nd of the year), Darren Helm (1st), and Mikko Rantanen (1st).
- Carolina (2-0-0 4P) at MONTREAL (0-4-0 0P) 7 p.m.
- San Jose (2-0-0 4P) at OTTAWA (2-1-0 4P) 7 p.m.
- Calgary (0-1-1 2P) at DETROIT (2-0-1 5P) 7:30 p.m.
Idle: BUF (6), TOR (4), TBL (4), BOS (2)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets