- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: FLA Live Arena, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: ESPN+, Hulu
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #Isles, #NYIvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Lighthouse Hockey
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 2 of 3 (1-0-0)
- LAST MEETING: @FLA 5, NYI 1 - (Recap) 10/16/2019
- NEXT MEETING: April 19, 2022
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Bobrovsky (6-0-2 .940 / 1.88 0SO) vs Sorokin (5-3-2 .933 / 2.18 3SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / New York
Scouting Report (Full preview at Winners and Whiners)
The Panthers didn’t play well during their four-game road trip, losing all four games. They are back at home, where they have won seven straight games and will try to put an end to their losing streak with a win over the Islanders. The Islanders played their first 12 games of the season on the road and will be playing the final game of their road trip on Tuesday night. They will try to close out their road trip with a win over the Panthers, which will give them their first win over Florida this season.
- Nashville (9-5-1 19P) at TORONTO (10-5-1 21P) 7 p.m.
- OTTAWA (4-10-1 9P) at New Jersey (7-4-3 17P) 7 p.m.
- MONTREAL (4-11-2 10P) at New York Rangers (9-3-3 21P) 7 p.m.
- BUFFALO (6-6-2 14P) at Pittsburgh (5-5-4 14P) 7 p.m.
- DETROIT (8-7-2 18P) at Dallas (5-6-2 12P) 8:30 P.M. (ESPN+, Hulu)
Idle: TBL (19P), BOS (16P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets