- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: FLA Live Arena, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: Bally Sports Florida, NBCSWA, TVAS
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #ALLCAPS, #WSHvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Japers’ Rink
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 3 of 3 (1-1-0)
- LAST MEETING: @WSH 4, FLA 3 - (Recap) 11/26/2021
- NEXT MEETING: Playoffs or 2022-23 season
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Bobrovsky (9-1-2 .936 / 2.03 0SO) vs Samsonov (9-0-1 .918/ 2.27 3SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Washington
Scouting Report (courtesy of Winners & Whiners)
A pair of Eastern Conference teams solidly in the playoff picture take the ice in the Sunshine State searching for a win. The Washington Capitals are on the road as they travel to face the Florida Panthers Tuesday night. Washington comes in off a 4-2 road victory over Carolina Sunday afternoon in their most recent contest. Florida was beaten 4-1 on home ice by the Seattle Kraken Saturday, snapping their season-opening 11-game home win streak. The Panthers are 6-3-1 in the last 10 meetings between the teams. This season, the teams have split two meetings with the Panthers winning 5-4 in overtime at home November 4 and the Capitals answering with a 4-3 home victory Friday night in the most recent meeting.
- DETROIT (10-9-3 23P) at BOSTON (11-7-0 22P) 7 p.m.
- TAMPA BAY (12-5-3 27P) at St. Louis (11-7-3 25P) 7 p.m.
Idle: TOR (33P), BUF (19P), MON (14P), OTT (9P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets