Panthers (9-0-1 19P) vs Hurricanes (9-0-0 18P)
- WHEN: 6:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: FLA Live Arena, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: Bally Sports Florida, Bally Sports South
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #LetsGoCanes, #CARvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Canes Country
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: First Meeting of 3
- LAST MEETING: @FLA 4, CAR 3 (OT) - (Recap) 4/24/2021
- NEXT MEETING: December 27, 2021
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Knight (3-0-1 .912 / 2.65 0SO) vs Andersen (8-0-0 .949/ 1.50 1SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Carolina
Scouting Report (courtesy of Winners & Whiners)
It’s a clash of Eastern Conference division leaders as the two remaining teams without a regulation loss take the ice in the Sunshine State. The Carolina Hurricanes are on the road as they travel to face the Florida Panthers Saturday evening. Carolina comes in off a 4-3 road win over Chicago Wednesday night in their most recent contest. Florida earned a 5-4 overtime win over Washington at home Thursday night in their previous contest. In the last 10 meetings, Carolina has a 7-1-2 record though it was the Panthers picking up a 4-3 overtime win on home ice in the most recent matchup on April 24, 2021.
- TAMPA BAY (5-3-2 12P) at OTTAWA (3-6-1 7P) 2 p.m. (NHL Network)
- DETROIT (4-5-2 10P) at BUFFALO (5-4-1 11P) 7 p.m.
- BOSTON (5-3-0 10P) at TORONTO (6-4-1 13P) 7 p.m. (NHL Network)
- Vegas (5-5-0 8P) at MONTREAL (3-9-0 6P) 7 p.m.
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets