- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: FLA Live Arena, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: Bally Sports Florida, MSG 2
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #NYR, #NYRvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Blueshirt Banter
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 2 of 3 (0-1-0)
- LAST MEETING: @NYR 4, FLA 3 (Recap) - 11/8/2021
- NEXT MEETING: February 1, 2022
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Bobrovsky (12-3-2 .917 / 2.47 0SO) vs Shesterkin (13-3-2 .937/ 2.05 1SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / New York
Scouting Report (courtesy of Winners & Whiners)
The Panthers aren’t playing well at the moment and come into this game on a three-game losing streak. They will try to put an end to their losing streak with a win over the Rangers, which will give them their second win in their last six games. The Rangers, who are coming off a 3-2 loss on home ice to Vegas, will be going for their second consecutive road win. New York is is 5-2-3 in its last 10 games against Florida.
- New Jersey (10-15-5 25P) at BUFFALO (10-15-5 25P) 7 p.m.
Idle: TBL (46P), TOR (42P), DET (33P), BOS (30P), OTT (20P), MTL (18P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets