Panthers (17-4-3 37P) at Blues (12-8-4 28P)
- WHEN: 8:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: Enterprise Center, St. Louis, MO
- ON THE TUBE: Bally Sports Florida, Bally Sports Midwest
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #stlblues, #FLAvsSTL, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: St. Louis Game Time
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 2 of 2 (1-0-0)
- LAST MEETING: @FLA 4, STL 3 - (Recap) 12/4/2021
- NEXT MEETING: Stanley Cup or 2022-23 season
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Knight (6-3-1 .908 / 2.88 0SO) vs Husso (3-2-1 .929/ 2.33 1SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / St. Louis
Scouting Report (courtesy of Winners & Whiners)
The Florida Panthers will be going for their fourth consecutive win when they face the St. Louis Blues in the second game of their home and home series on Tuesday night. The Panthers won the first game 4-3. Florida has played well over the past week, winning seven of their last eight games. They will try to keep the momentum going with a win over the Blues, which will give them their fourth win in a row and eighth win in their last 10 games.
Tuesday in the Atlantic (Standings/Panthers Playoff Chances):
- Columbus (13-10-0 26P) at TORONTO (17-7-2 36P) 7 p.m.
- TAMPA BAY (15-5-4 34P) at MONTREAL (6-17-3 15P) 7 p.m.
- New York Islanders (5-10-5 15P) at OTTAWA (7-15-1 15P) 7 p.m.
- Nashville (13-10-1 27P) at DETROIT (13-9-3 29P) 7 p.m. (ESPN+, Hulu)
- Anaheim (13-8-5 31P) at BUFFALO (8-13-3 19P) 7:30 p.m. (ESPN+, Hulu)
Idle: BOS (25P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets