- WHEN: 2:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: BB&T Center, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: FOX Sports Florida, Fox Sports Tennessee
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), 1370 WAXE (TC), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #FlaPanthers, #Preds, NSHvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: On The Forecheck
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 6 of 8 (3-1-1)
- LAST MEETING: NSH 2, @FLA 1 - (Recap) - 3/18/2021
- NEXT MEETING: April 26, 2021
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Driedger (7-3-2 .920/ 2.40 0SO) vs Saros (6-5-0 .904/ 2.92 0SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Nashville
The Florida Panthers had 41 shots vs. the Nashville Predators on Thursday night but lost the game 2-1. They will play each other again on Saturday and the Panthers will be determined to not let that happen again. They are 3-1-1 vs the Predators this season and have won four of their last five games. Sergei Bobrovsky has been playing his best hockey of the season in net for the Panthers, with a 6-1 record over his last seven starts with a .916 save percentage and a 2.71 goals-against average. The Panthers are a team that generates a lot of scoring chances and shots on net as they are second in average shots per game at 34.3 and the majority of their offense comes from leading point producer Jonathan Huberdeau, who has six points in his last five games. The Panthers love playing at home with a 9-4-3 record.
The Predators have had five major injuries this month with Mark Borowiecki, Matt Duchene, Ryan Ellis, Luke Kunin and captain Roman Josi all out for Saturday’s game against the Panthers. The Preds have lost three of their last five and are starting to consider selling off their assets at the trade deadline next month. As a team they sit in the bottom five of goals against per game with an average of 3.27. Leading goal scorer Filip Forsberg has not scored in his last seven games, which really hurts the Preds because they are missing a lot of top players. The Panthers will not allow Nashville to come to their rink and win two in a row.
Full Preview at Pickswise
- CHICAGO (14-12-5 33P) at TAMPA BAY (21-6-2 44P) 4 p.m.
- COLUMBUS (12-12-7 31P) at CAROLINA (20-7-2 42P) 7 p.m.
- DALLAS (9-10-7 25P) at DETROIT (10-17-4 24P) 7:30 p.m
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets