- WHEN: 8:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN
- ON THE TUBE: Bally Sports SUN, Bally Sports South
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 850 WFTL (PB), 1370 WAXE (TC), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #FlaPanthers, #Preds, FLAvsNSH, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: On The Forecheck
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 8 of 8 (4-2-1)
- LAST MEETING: @NSH 4, FLA 1 (Recap) - 4/26/2021
- NEXT MEETING: April 27, 2021
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Bobrovsky (17-8-2 .907/ 2.86 0SO) vs Saros (18-9-1 .929/ 2.23 2SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Nashville
This will be the eighth meeting between these two teams this season. The Florida Panthers have dominated the season series thus far. Heading in to tonight’s game, they are 4-2-1 against the Nashville Predators this season. The Panthers are currently sitting in second place in the Central Division, and for a good reason. They are an offensive powerhouse this season. They are being led by Aleksander Barkov and Jonathan Huberdeau. They have 52 and 49 points, respectively. Overall, they have 10 players with 20 or more points. This has led them to being a high scoring team, averaging 3.20 goals for per game. As for goaltending, it is unclear who we will be seeing in net. I am confident in all three goalies that have been seen in the Panthers crease this season. The Panthers are all around a more solid team than the Predators, and I think that will carry them to victory on Tuesday night.
The Predators have made a living off of their strong defensive game over the past couple of seasons. It has not been as strong this season, and as a result they are in the middle of a very tight playoff race. They have been playing solid hockey as of late, but I believe they are out-matched by the Panthers. The Predators really only have two lines that pose a threat to score, while the Panthers have four solid lines and attack in non-stop waves.
Full preview at Pickswise
- DETROIT (17-25-8 42P) at COLUMBUS (15-20-10 40P) 7 p.m.
- TAMPA BAY (32-14-2 66P) at CHICAGO (22-21-5 49P) 8 p.m. ESPN+
- CAROLINA (31-10-7 69P) at DALLAS (21-15-12 54P) 8:30 p.m. ESPN+
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets