Panthers (28-9-5 61P) at Jets (17-14-7 41P)
- WHEN: 8:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: Canada Life Centre, Winnipeg, MB
- ON THE TUBE: Bally Sports Florida, TSN3
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #GoJetsGo, #FLAvsWPG, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Arctic Ice Hockey
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 1 of 2
- LAST MEETING: WPG 4, @FLA 3 - (Recap) 11/14/2019
- NEXT MEETING: April 15, 2022
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Bobrovsky (20-4-3 .923 / 2.44 1SO) vs Hellebuyck (14-12-6 .913 / 2.80 2 SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Winnipeg
Scouting Report (Full preview @ Winners and Whiners)
The Florida Panthers will travel to the Canada Life Centre on Tuesday night to take on the Winnipeg Jets in a non-conference matchup. The Panthers are leading the Atlantic Division (28-9-5, 61 points) and are coming off a 5-3 road loss to the Seattle Kraken on Sunday. The Jets are sixth in the Central Division (17-14-7, 41 points) and are coming off a 3-2 shootout road loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Sunday.
This should be an entertaining matchup as this is the first of two times the Panthers and Jets face off this season. Let’s take a deeper dive into the matchup to determine where we should be betting this game.
Tuesday in the Atlantic (Standings/Panthers Playoff Chances):
- BUFFALO (13-21-7 33P) at OTTAWA (12-20-3 27P) 7 p.m.
Idle: TBL (61P), TOR (53P), BOS (50P), DET (42P), MTL (23P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets