Panthers (29-9-5 63P) vs Golden Knights (25-15-3 53P)
- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: FLA Live Arena, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: Bally Sports Florida, ATTSN-RM
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #VegasBorn, #VGKvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Knights On Ice
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 1 of 2
- LAST MEETING: @VGK 5, FLA 3 - (Recap) 2/22/2020
- NEXT MEETING: March 17, 2022
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Knight (8-5-2 .896 / 3.31 0SO) vs Lehner (17-11-1 .907 / 2.85 1 SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Vegas
Scouting Report (Full preview @ Winners and Whiners)
Having ended a seven-game winning streak on the road with an overtime defeat in North Carolina, the Vegas Golden Knights (1st in Pacific Division) will try to get back on the win column while visiting suburban Sunrise, where the local Florida Panthers (1st in Atlantic) are riding a seven-game triumph run.
Thursday in the Atlantic (Standings/Panthers Playoff Chances):
- Anaheim (21-16-8 50P) at MONTREAL (8-26-7 23P) 7 p.m.
- Carolina (28-9-2 58P) at OTTAWA (13-20-3 29P) 7 p.m.
- New Jersey (15-21-5 35P) at TAMPA BAY (28-10-5 61P) 7 p.m.
Idle: TOR (55P), BOS (51P), DET (42P), BUF (33P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets