- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: FLA Live Arena, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: Bally Sports Florida, Sportsnet West
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #Flames, #CGYvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Matchsticks and Gasoline
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 1 of 2
- LAST MEETING: CGY 3, @FLA 0 - (Recap) 3/1/2020
- NEXT MEETING: January 18, 2022
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Bobrovsky (14-3-2 .918 / 2.47 0SO) vs Markstrom (12-6-5 .930 / 1.99 5SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Calgary
Scouting Report (courtesy of Winners & Whiners)
It’s an interconference battle on the ice in the Sunshine State as a pair of teams looking to move up in the standings do battle. The Calgary Flames are on the road as they travel to face the Florida Panthers Tuesday night. Calgary comes in off a 5-1 win on the road over Chicago in their most recent contest Sunday night. Florida dumped Montreal by a 5-2 score at home on Saturday in their previous game. In the last ten meetings between the teams, the Flames own a 7-2-1 advantage and have won the last two matchups. That includes a 3-0 road victory in the most recent meeting back on March 1, 2020.
- New Jersey (13-15-5 31P) at BOSTON (16-10-2 34P) 7 p.m.
- TAMPA BAY (21-8-5 47P) at Columbus (15-14-1 31P) 7 p.m.
- San Jose (17-15-1 35P) at DETROIT (15-15-3 33P) 7:30 p.m.
Idle: TOR (44P), BUF (26P), OTT (20P), MTL (18P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets