- WHEN: 10:30 p.m. ET
- WHERE: SAP Center, San Jose, CA
- ON THE TUBE: ESPN+, Hulu
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #SJSharks, #FLAvsSJS, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Fear The Fin
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 2 of 2 (1-0-0)
- LAST MEETING: @FLA 5, SJS 4 (OT) - (Recap) 1/29/2022
- NEXT MEETING: Stanley Cup or 2022-23 regular season
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Bobrovsky (30-6-3 .917 / 2.57 2SO) vs Reimer (15-12-5 .916 / 2.84 1SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / San Jose
Scouting Report (Full preview @ Winners and Whiners)
The San Jose Sharks will be looking for their third straight victory when they welcome the Florida Panthers on Tuesday evening. San Jose defeated the Los Angeles Kings on Saturday, 5-0. The Sharks are 4-4-2 in their last 10 games and are 30-28 ATS. Florida lost to Los Angeles in a shootout on Sunday, 3-2. That snapped a five-game winning streak for the Panthers who are 6-3-1 in their last 10. Florida is 33-26 ATS.
- Dallas (32-22-3 67P) at TORONTO (37-17-5 79P) 7 p.m.
- Arizona (19-36-4 42P) at MONTREAL (16-35-8 40P) 7 p.m.
- BOSTON (36-18-5 77P) at Chicago (22-30-8 52P) 8:30 p.m.
- DETROIT (19-19-6 44P) at Edmonton (21-16-2 44P) 9 p.m.
Idle: TBL (82P), BUF (48P), OTT (47P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets