- WHEN: 1:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: Little Caesars Arena, Detroit, MI
- ON THE TUBE: ESPN
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #LGRW, #FLAvsDET, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Winging It In Motown
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 3 of 4 (2-0-0)
- LAST MEETING: @FLA 6, DET 2 - (Recap) 3/5/2022
- NEXT MEETING: April 21, 2022
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Knight (17-8-3 .909/2.77 1SO) vs Nedeljkovic (19-21-9 .903/3.27 3SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Detroit
Scouting Report (courtesy of Winners & Whiners)
A pair of Atlantic Division teams on opposite ends of the playoff cut line take the ice in search of a victory in the Motor City. The Florida Panthers are on the road as they make the trip to face the Detroit Red Wings this afternoon. Florida comes in off a 6-1 home win over Winnipeg Friday night in their most recent contest. Detroit was blanked 4-0 on the road by the Rangers Saturday afternoon in their most recent game so they are playing the second game of a back-to-back set. In the last 10 meetings, the Panthers have won eight of them, including the last four. That includes a 6-2 win at home in the most recent meeting on March 5.
- BUFFALO (28-38-11 67P) at Philadelphia (23-41-11 57P) 5 p.m.
- New York Islanders (35-30-9 79P) at TORONTO (49-20-6 104P) 7 p.m.
Idle: TBL (100P), BOS (97P), OTT (63P), MTL (51P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets