The Florida Panthers (26-23-6) will open a four-game road trip when they visit the Minnesota Wild (28-20-4) tonight at Xcel Energy Center in chilly St. Paul. Florida is coming off a tough 5-3 loss to the Colorado Avalanche on Saturday and do not have the luxury of falling into a losing streak if they want to catch Pittsburgh or Washington for a wild card. The Wild. who are clinging to the last playoff spot in the west, halted a three-game losing streak with a 3-2 shootout win over the New Jersey Devils in their last outing.
- WHEN: 8:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: Xcel Energy Center - St. Paul, MN
- ON THE TUBE: Bally Sports Florida-X, Bally Sports North, Bally Sports WIX
- ON THE DIAL: 96.5 WPOW-FM HD-2 (D/B), 1230 The Gambler (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #MNWild, #FLAvsMIN, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Hockey Wilderness
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 2 of 2 (1-0-0)
- LAST MEETING: @FLA 5, MIN 3 - (Recap) 1/21/2023
- NEXT MEETING: Stanley Cup or 2023-24 regular season
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Sergei Bobrovsky (14-14-2 .903/3.13 1SO) vs Filip Gustavsson
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Minnesota
Monday in the Atlantic (Standings/Panthers Playoff Chances)
- Calgary (25-18-10 60P) at OTTAWA (24-24-2 50P) 7:30 p.m.
- DETROIT (23-20-8 54P) at Vancouver (21-28-4 46P) 10 p.m.
- BUFFALO (26-21-4 56P) at Los Angeles (29-18-7 65P) 10:30 p.m.
Idle: BOS (83P), TOR (72P), TBL (70P), MTL (48P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the Tweets