GameDay Caterwaul: Florida Panthers at Montreal Canadiens
New-look Cats retun to action after five-day layoff
Panthers (42-14-6 90P) at Canadiens (17-36-10 44P)
- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: Centre Bell, Montreal, PQ
- ON THE TUBE: Bally Sports Florida, RDS, TSN 2
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #GoHabsGo, #FLAvsMTL, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Eyes On The Prize
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 2 of 4 (1-0-0)
- LAST MEETING: @FLA 5, MTL 2 - (Recap) 1/1/2022
- NEXT MEETING: March 29, 2022
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Knight (12-7-3 .906 / 2.88 1SO) vs Allen (6-16-4 .905 / 3.09 2SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Montreal/
Scouting Report (courtesy of Winners & Whiners)
Tonight the (42-14-2-4) Florida Panthers will travel to Montreal, QC to take on the (17-36-9-1) Montreal Canadiens. This game will take place inside Bell Centre at 7:00 PM EST. Florida won the last meeting between these two teams, 5-2.
The Florida Panthers took down the Ducks, 3-0 on the 18th. They were extremely efficient on the offensive end of the ice and smothered the Ducks when they were in their attacking zone.
The Montreal Canadiens are entering this game after losing to the Boston Bruins, 3-2. The Canadiens held their own, but failed to score late in this game. They will need more offensive pressure if they want to defeat the red-hot Panthers.
Thursday in the Atlantic (Standings/Panthers Playoff Chances):
- TAMPA BAY (39-17-6 84P) at BOSTON (39-19-5 83P) 7 p.m.
- DETROIT (26-30-7 59P) at New York Islanders (27-25-9 63P) 7 p.m.
- OTTAWA (22-36-5 49P) at Winnipeg (30-24-10 70P) 8 p.m./
Idle: TOR (85P), BUF (54P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the TweetsA Twitter List by LitterBoxCats