GameDay Caterwaul: Florida Panthers at Vegas Golden Knights
Cats shooting for first-ever win in Sin City
The Florida Panthers (19-19-4) will look to build on Tuesday night’s anxiety-filled 5-4 win over the Colorado Avalanche, which gave them a 2-1 record on their current four-game road trip, when they visit the Vegas Golden Knights (27-13-2) at T-Mobile Arena. Florida will be looking for its first-ever win in Sin City in this make or break game for the trek west. The well-rested Golden Knights have cooled off recently (5-4-1 in their last ten games), but still hold the lead in the Pacific Division based on fewer games played than the Los Angeles Kings, who soundly beat them by a 5-1 count on Saturday.
- WHEN: 10 p.m. ET
- WHERE: T-Mobile Arena - Las Vegas, NV
- ON THE TUBE: Bally Sports Florida, ATTSN-RM
- ON THE DIAL: WPOW 96.5-FM2 (D/B), 1230 The Gambler (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #VegasBorn, #FLAvsVGK, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Knights On Ice
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 1 of 2
- LAST MEETING: @VGK 5, FLA 3 - (Recap) 3/17/2022
- NEXT MEETING: March 7, 2023
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Sergei Bobrovsky (10-12-1 .894/3.29 1SO) vs Adin Hill (9-3-1 .902/2.73 0SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Vegas/
Thursday in the Atlantic (Standings/Panthers Playoff Chances):
- Nashville (19-15-6 44P) at MONTREAL (16-22-3 35P) 7 p.m.
- Seattle (24-12-4 52P) at BOSTON (32-4-4 68P) 7 p.m.
- TORONTO (26-9-7 59P) at DETROIT (17-15-7 41P) 7 p.m. (ESPN)
- Vancouver (17-20-3 37P) at TAMPA BAY (25-13-1 51P) 7 p.m.
- Winnipeg (26-14-1 53P) at BUFFALO (20-17-2 42P) 7 p.m.
- OTTAWA (18-19-3 39P) at Arizona (13-22-5 31P) 9 p.m./
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the TweetsA Twitter List by LitterBoxCats