GameDay Caterwaul: Florida Panthers vs Detroit Red Wings
Cats try to match franchise record for most wins in a row
Panthers (55-15-6 116P) vs Red Wings (30-37-10 70P)
- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: FLA Live Arena, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: ESPN+, Hulu
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #LGRW, #DETvs FLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Winging It In Motown
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 4 of 4 (3-0-0)
- LAST MEETING: @FLA 6, DET 1 - (Recap) 4/17/2022
- NEXT MEETING: That’s all, folks!
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Bobrovsky (37-6-3 .912/2.65 3SO) vs Nedeljkovic (19-22-9 .901/3.32 3SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Detroit/
Scouting Report (courtesy of Winners & Whiners)
The Florida Panthers are playing very well and come into this game on an 11-game winning streak. They will try to keep the momentum going with a win over the Detroit Red Wings, which will increase their lead in the Eastern Conference standings and vault them into the overall lead in the NHL. Detroit snapped a two-game losing streak with a win over the Tampa Bay Lightning in their last game. The Red Wings are averaging 2.79 goals per game. They scored four goals on 31 shots in their last game. Florida is 8-2 in its last 10 games against Detroit.
Thursday in the Atlantic (Standings/Panthers Playoff Chances):
- Philadelphia (23-43-11 57P) at MONTREAL (20-46-11 51P) 7 p.m.
- BUFFALO (29-38-11 69P) at New Jersey (27-42-11 61P) 7 p.m.
- BOSTON (47-24-5 99P) at Pittsburgh (43-23-11 97P) 7 p.m.
- TORONTO (51-20-6 108P) at TAMPA BAY (46-22-8 100P) 7 p.m./
Idle: OTT (65P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the TweetsA Twitter List by LitterBoxCats