GameDay Caterwaul & Thread: Florida Panthers vs Tampa Bay Lightning
<em>Litter Box Cats 2021-22 Live Discussion Forum: Game 79</em>
Panthers (57-15-6 120P) vs Lightning (48-22-8 104P)
- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: FLA Live Arena, Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: ESPN+. Hulu
- ON THE DIAL: 560 WQAM (D/B), 640 WMEN (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #GoBolts, #TBLvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Raw Charge
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 4 of 4 (2-0-1)
- LAST MEETING: @FLA 9, TBL 3 - (Recap) 12/30/2021
- NEXT MEETING: Playoffs or 2022-23 season
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Knight (18-8-3 .909/2.77 1SO) vs Vasilevskiy (36-18-5 .917/2.46 2SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Tampa Bay/
Scouting Report (courtesy of Winners & Whiners)
A pair of Atlantic Division playoff-bound teams from the Sunshine State lock up on the ice. The Tampa Bay Lightning are on the road as they make the trip to face the Florida Panthers Sunday night. Tampa Bay beat Nashville 6-2 in an interconference clash last night while the Cats edged the Toronto Maple Leafs, 3-2 in overtime. In the last 10 meetings between the teams, the Lightning own a narrow 5-4-1 advantage though it was the Panthers rolling to a 9-3 victory at home in the most recent matchup on December 30, 2021.
Sunday in the Atlantic (Standings/Panthers Playoff Chances):
- DETROIT (30-39-10 70P) at New Jersey (27-43-8 62P) 1 p.m.
- BOSTON (48-25-5 101P) at MONTREAL (20-48-11 51P) 7 p.m.
- TORONTO (51-21-7 109P) at Washington (44-23-11 99P) 7 p.m. (ESPN+, Hulu)/
Idle: BUF (73P), OTT (69P)
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the TweetsA Twitter List by LitterBoxCats