GameDay CaterThread: Florida Panthers vs Winnipeg Jets
<em>Litter Box Cats 2022-23 Live Discussion Forum: Game 67</em>
The Florida Panthers (33-27-6) will be bidding for its first four-game winning streak of the 2022-23 campaign when they face the fading Winnipeg Jets (36-26-3) tonight at FLA Live Arena. After dropping the opener against Nashville, Florida has won three in a row on its current seven-game homestand, including last night’s 4-3 overtime win over the Chicago Blackhawks. The team formerly known as the Atlanta Thrashers are just 2-6-2 in their last ten games and dropped back-to-back games, to the San Jose Sharks in ovetime and the Minnesota Wild, before heading east for a three-game road trip that sees stops in Sunrise, Tampa and Raleigh. The revers PoMo effect seems to be wearing off...
- WHEN: 7:00 p.m. ET
- WHERE: FLA Live Arena - Sunrise, FL
- ON THE TUBE: Bally Sports Florida-X
- ON THE DIAL: 96.5 WPOW-FM HD2 (D/B), 1230 The Gambler (PB), Thunder 100.3 (Keys)
- SOCIALS: #TimeToHunt, #GoJetsGo, #WPGvsFLA, @LitterBoxCats, LBC FaceBook
- ENEMY INTEL: Arctic Ice Hockey
- FLA IN SEASON SERIES: Game 2 of 2 (0-1-0)
- LAST MEETING: @WPG 5, FLA 2 - (Recap) 12/6/2022
- NEXT MEETING: Stanley Cup or 2023-24 regular season
- PROJECTED STARTERS: Sergei Bobrovsky (21-17-2 .906/2.93 1SO) vs Connor Hellebuyck (27-20-2 .918/2.63 3SO)
- PLAYER STATS: Florida / Winnipeg/
Saturday in the Atlantic (Standings/Panthers Playoff Chances):
- BOSTON 3, DETROIT 2
- N.Y. Rangers (36-19-9 81P) at BUFFALO (32-28-4 68P) 5 p.m.
- Chicago (22-37-6 50P) at TAMPA BAY (38-21-6 82P) 7 p.m.
- Edmonton (36-22-8 80P) at TORONTO (39-17-8 86P) 7 p.m.
- New Jersey (42-16-6 90P) at MONTREAL (26-33-6 58P) 7 p.m.
- OTTAWA (33-27-4 70P) at Vancouver (27-32-5 59P) 10 p.m./
Panthers, SoFla Media & Loyal Opposition on the TweetsA Twitter List by LitterBoxCats