Litter Box Liners for Monday
Duke. That was a way-cool game.
Another day off for the Cats in preparation for tomorrow's game in Sunrise against the Maple Leafs. Shouldn't be difficult getting a good parking spot for that one. So let's not waste a further second and jump right into game-mode. Newsflash: Mike Van Ryn is injured and will not play against his former team. This guy is the modern definition of "jonesed".
Stops in Florida and Tampa Bay on Tuesday and Thursday could turn into home games for Toronto. There are more vacationing Leafs fans in that state than there are Panthers and Lightning supporters.
- Gary Loewen, Sun Media, displaying a keen sense of insight and humor
- Miami Herald: Panthers getting unlikely scoring from "D"
- Sun-Sentinel: Defense goes on offensive
- Globe & Mail: hockey coverage
- Toronto Star: Leafs struggle to patch blue line
- Toronto Sun: hockey coverage
- National Post: Leafs heating up in time for Panthers
- Slam! Sports: Mates feel for Van Ryn
- Panthers website
- Maple Leafs website
FROM THE BLOGOSPHERE
- Cat Scratch (FLA)
- Panthers on the Prowl (FLA)
- Pension Plan Puppets (TOR) an SBNation blog
- Battle of Ontario (TOR)
- Bitter Leaf Fan (TOR)
- Diehard Blue & White (TOR)