Wednesday Caterwaul: Florida Panthers Open Forum
The Cats are going to need everything forward Scottie Upshall may have left in the offensive tank on Thursday; 1 goal, 2 assists, and 8 shots in the series may well need to be replicated over a short span of 60 minutes in Game Seven. And he's not the only one. Boom or bust time, people...the Florida Panthers' next effort must be a definitive personal and professional statement; one that will require a few more than 16 shots on net.
|Final - 4.24.2012||1||2||3||OT||Total|
|New Jersey Devils||1||1||0||1||3|
RECAPS: Litter Box Cats * SB Nation * In Lou We Trust
Tonight's NHL Playoff action
- (7) Washington at (2) Boston, 7:30 p.m. (NBCSN): Game Seven. 'Nuff said. Stroll on over to Japers' Rink and Stanley Cup of Chowder for their own unique brands of hype; we'll have a sandbox right here at 7./
Around the den
- A Game Seven of our own tomorrow: Devils at Panthers (8:30 p.m./networks to be announced); LBC Game Thread goes for the throat an hour earlier.
- TiqIQ has over 5,500 seats remaining in all price levels for the game, but the numbers are falling quickly
- The Cats will hold an optional practice today at 1 p.m. from Saveology Iceplex (open to the public). And BTW: we had a wonderful time last night regardless of the final score. Our special thanks to Kywi for treating this raucous and rambunctious crew as royalty :) Definitely be doing it again.
- No formal practice for the Devils prior to heading south.
- Retaining a 2-1 series lead, San Antonio plays Game Four against Chicago this evening; do check out Alex's recap of the action from Tuesday
- We had it all wrong: Mr. Yormark is just looking to get people to the games...even in Newark
- Speaking of rats, can someone lend a hand to our pal Spazm?/