Game Day: St. Louis Blues at Florida Panthers
"Oh no, not the Blues! They're a bunch of pigs...!
Blues @ Cats - BankAtlantic Center - 7p - FSN
Panthers: 33-24-8 74P, 2nd in SE Blues: 29-27-8 66P, 5th in CEN
LAST 10: FLA: 5-5-0 STL: 7-2-1
HOME & AWAY: FLA (H): 17-9-5 STL: (A): 13-15-3
SEASON SERIES: Game 2 of 2 (1-0 STL)
ALL-TIME: 13-5-3 STL
- LIVE BLOG @ 6p -
It's a running-around errand-conquering Saturday edition of Game Day, and you know what that means: less than 100% effort on the preview!
This much we know: Vokoun is in, either Eminger or Boynton will be scratch, and St. Louis - despite being fifth in their division - is NOT a bad club.
Won't break with precedent now, so on to the Liners, with lots more to come prior to the Live Blog/Open Thread of tonight's match in Sunrise.
LITTER BOX LINERS
- AP via NHL.com: game preview
- AccuScore via The Sporting News: Not loading as of noon
- Mirtle's From the Rink: Playoff Push
- Sports Club Stats: Panthers playoff chances
- Panthers website
- Blues website
THE FAR REACHES OF THE BLOGOSPHERE
- St. Louis Game Time (STL) an SBNation blog
- Panthers Message Boards, best on the 'net
- Cat Scratch (FLA)
- Panthers on the Prowl (FLA)
From October; do those "Panthers" look anything like today's Cats?